Mariah Carey Only Eats Purple Food !!

missypoo said:
I have heard of some people only eating a certain color of foods. But I thought kids usually went thru that. LOL.

I've heard of this too.. I've also heard of how some kids, when they only ate orange foods would get to the point there they'd turn orange from all the beta keratin ! :yucky:

It'd be kind of funny to see Mimi purple, but don't get me wrong, I adore her ! She's just a little weird sometimes !

marspalm said:
omg remember willy wonka where the girl turns into the blueberry!? thats going to happen to MC! quick to the juicing room oompa loompas!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Too funny!!!

Another purple food is that shredded stuff that comes in salads. What do you call that stuff?

ayla said:
I've heard of this too.. I've also heard of how some kids, when they only ate orange foods would get to the point there they'd turn orange from all the beta keratin ! :yucky:

:lol: this is too funny! it does happen usually to kids who are overfed with carrots and other orange veggies/fruits due to excess beta carotene!!! hehehe its different from jaundice in that at least the eyes dont turn yellow! i had a friend who kept on feeding her kid ground carrots and this happened to her cute daughter!

purple and lavender are my fave colors! hahahha:roflmfao: