Mariah Carey Only Eats Purple Food !!

1. Mariah Carey's purple pledge

[​IMG] Mariah Carey will only eat purple food.
    The pop diva is convinced mauve-coloured foods like red grapes and plums - known for their anti-ageing benefits - will stop her developing wrinkles.
    The songstress, who devised the diet with her nutritionist, now munches purple meals three days a week.
    A source is quoted in Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "It sounds off-the-wall but it's a huge injection of healthy food in one go. Purple products are nature's best weapons in the battle against ageing. There's a saying that 'a plum a day keeps a facelift away'."
    "Purple food can prevent breakdown of collagen and slow the wasting of muscles."
    It isn't the first time Mariah has tried a bizarre diet.
  2. :blink: wow.
  3. Omg!
  4. wow thats pretty weird. Maybe she is trying to turn into Barney?!?!
  5. Well......she did lose a lot of weight and she looks great! I guess it's working for her. Her diet must be very, very small. There really aren't too many purple foods out there. Let's see......eggplant, plums, jelly beans (no, that doesn't count). I can't think of any more!
  6. Print*model you are too funny!

You go Mariah...whatever works for you! Happy purple I say. I really think it is all in your genes...for the most part!
  7. Interesting! That must limit her food choices.
  8. Besides the jelly beans, I can't think of any bad purple foods....I think its kind of cool, really. I'd rather see a celebrity with eccentric eating habits than one that is pumped up with collagen, jmo.
  9. Cool, I never knew that about purple foods. She must have strong will power though, every time I say I'm going on a diet it usually lasts only a couple hours, lol :shame: You go Mariah!
  10. Maybe I'll try it
  11. Does a cupcake with purple frosting count?? I saw her interviewed on E! and she said this is the pink and lavender food diet. And you can eat meat and sashimi because they're pink, but it has to be "paper thin."

It's ridiculous, though, because if you only eat pink/purple food then you're not eating any leafy green vegetables and whole grains that are good for you. Fad diets are bad and it's kind of annoying that she's going around talking about this...
  12. Well if she turns purple we'll at least know why :graucho:
  13. She's such a bore.
  14. :rolleyes:
  15. I have heard of some people only eating a certain color of foods. But I thought kids usually went thru that. LOL.