Marcia Cross is Pregnant

1. ''HOUSEWIVE'' CROSS IS PREGNANT

''Desperate Housewives'' star Marcia Cross is expecting her first child with 48-year-old stockbroker husband Tom Mahoney.

[​IMG]
    A representative for the 44-year-old actress has told People that the baby is due in April 2007.
    This will be the first child for the couple, who became engaged in August 2005 and got married in June 2006.
    Cross's "Desperate Housewives" costar Eva Longoria described her joy, saying: "She's over the moon."
    "I'm so excited for her. It's so beautiful to see her this happy and so in love."

Cross, who plays edgy Bree Van de Kamp on the hit ABC series, recently received an Emmy nomination for best actress in a comedy.
    "Desperate Housewives" premieres its third season on September 24. ​

2. Wow! Congrats to her! I can't wait to see how they write that into the show. Hmmm, crazy guy that ran over Mike, are you Bree's baby daddy?

3. Ooooh, I bet she's gonna look glowing for the next couple of months. Pregnant women tend to have this glow about them. Wish her the best!

4. Good for her. She seems like a nice person. I'm surprised that she's only 44 years old, though. I thought she was much older.

5. congrats to her, she make a great mother.