March Madness *PICS*

1. Hey all! : )

I went shopping today and purchased a few new things. Initially, I walked in to LV to buy the Epi Pochette in Myrtille or something in that color only. I ended up buying the Epi Pochette in Myrtille, Azur Speedy, Epi Speedy in Ivorie and the Pleaty Clutch. I am having the Pomme Inclusion bracelet and Azur Keepall 50 transferred from other stores to my store and I should get those pieces fairly soon. I also saw my gold Dentelle Speedy which I will have to come back for on the 15th. It was a great day for shopping.

Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice haul love everything!!!
    and you are not the only one going LV mad on march:graucho:

3. SIMPLY STUNNING! i wasn't sure about ivory epi but I LOVE your speedy. well, speedies!

4. gosh michelle..i would totally love to go shopping with you one day! lol! verrry nice!!

5. MICHELLE! WONDERFUL! It loks fabulous! Congrats! As ususal, you have IMPECCABLE taste! Bulk shooping is so addicting, I think it;s THE ONLY way to shop! :p

6. Michelle, you have the BEST taste. Such classy purses for a classy lady!

7. Congrats Michelle! The Azur and Ivory speedy was my debate this weekend. Love them both!! :love:

8. Michelle, you have fabulous taste! I love the ivorie speedy. Congratulations!

9. hahahhaa, nice loot Michelle!!! lol!

i love everything!

10. Wow! Congrats!! The epi speedy is beeeyootiful!

11. Beautiful purchases! Congrats, Michelle!:love:

12. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Such fresh, spring colors! Epi sure is making a statement lately :smile:

13. Nice Michelle!

Cant wait for the Dentelle!

14. Hi Michelle, my name is Julie. I am also from the bay area. I am new to TPF. Just want to say hi and let you know that I love all of your new purchases. They are all so beautiful.

I was in Standford Shopping Center this afternoon and the LV boutique were all out of Azur Speedy 30. Then, I looked at a Azur Speedy 25 and I thought to call my friend to discuss about it before I make the purchase. Before I hung up the phone, it was gone. Another lady bought it before me. :crybaby: Then, I went to Neiman Marcus and someone else took the last one Speedy 30 too. May I ask where did you get yours? I love both the Azur and Ivorie Speedy. They are simply gorgeous.

15. Wow- stunning - enjoy your haul !! :love:
    I absolutely love the Pleaty Clutch and I never saw it before- where was I living???