Marc Jacobs Tina: Anyone seen it in person?

1. I'm trying to decide between the MJ Trish and the Miu Miu
    Napa Spring Shoulder bag to purchase as my fall/ winter bag. The latter is $500 less. :nuts: I'm a fan of both lines, but I can only get one. If anyone has seen it in person I'd love to read about its characteristics, etc. I've posted a pic of the MJ Trish (courtesy of bergdorfgoodman.com) for reference. Thanks!:flowers:
    [​IMG]

2. I think the Trish is really HUGE. It doesn't look that big in pictures, but it's big IRL. I think because of the size, it seems very bulky to carry.

3. I don't think the Trish is that big. If you know about balenciaga, it's about the size of the Twiggy. I think you really have to have the shape for the bag though.

Suli where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages.

4. I saw Trish in real life last week, it looks nice! It's much better than I expected. =) Trish wasn't big to me. SuLi, are you referring to the big Zipped Bowler (huge & no structure)?

5. I like the Trish. I like the color combinations.

6. Ooops, just realized my mistake in the thread title. I keep getting the MJ Trish and the MARC by MJ Tina names mixed up. :shame: Sorry about that, but the bag I'm referring to is the Trish.

At 14" x 9" x 8" , I didn't think the bag would be too big. Hmmm... :push:

7. Hmmm....I'm fairly certain I saw the Trish at Neiman's a few weeks back. Does it come in two sizes? I'm about 5'3" and my boyfriend, at 6'5" thought the bag was pretty big too. I may need to get my eyes checked.

Elongreach - nice avatar! I've been away on a much needed beach vacation! Didn't think anyone would notice I was missing...hehe.

8. I don't think it was that big. I'm still tossing the Trish and the Hudson around my head. I'm only getting on and I can't make up my mind. I actually liked the Trish better. It's more my style bag.

9. Plus it had the shoulder strap and I love anything that I can put on my shoulder.

P.S. Welcome Back Suli!

10. You should get the Trish...it seems like you are heading in that direction. Here's a little nudge ;) .

11. Haha, gee thanks Suli! Just throw me off the edge huh? That's ok, my SA will catch me and hand me my bag shortly after.

12. Welcome back SuLi, where did you go on vacation?

13. I hear you. =) Trish really looks so much better in real life (than in pictures), plus, it's not as tall as Hudson. I'm so-so with tall bags. =)

14. Are you sure about that? Don't you think they would try to take the bag and run?

15. Nowhere exotic thithi. Just Long Beach Island in New Jersey. Relaxed on the beach (except for checking my blackberry like a mad woman in case something went wrong at work), went swimming and bike riding, and ate lots of seafood and donuts!

I miss it already.