Marc Jacobs Striping Hudson

1. Hi Ladies!

What are your thoughts about the Marc Jacobs Striping Hudson? I found it on e-luxury.

[​IMG]

2. Hmmmm.....

3. You should check out the Marc Jacobs forum and do a search for "Hudson." You'll find a lot of threads, as well as members who own this bag and could give input. I think it's gorgeous. It's actually the bag that led me to the Purse Forum!

4. i like the bag :p

5. I love it :smile:

6. I love it, although I love the trish even more, which is the same sort of style!!! Probs cos it is a bit of a younger style tho...!! But, i love them both!!

7. I like it, I saw it in a store. It is EXTREMELY heavy.

8. you should def. come over to the MJ forum....we're having a big 'hudson' day over there...LOL

i think it's fabulous, but then i just ordered it, so i must! not in that color, though - i ordered the chili. that color (chestnut, i believe) seems to be the celeb choice, but i think the chili is more versatile....just my 2 cents :smile:

pic of chili hudson:

[​IMG]

9. best style in the MJ line so far.....except for mine..hehe

10. I also love the trish. I picked her over the hudson after all :heart: . But the hudson is fantastic. I started out wanting the hudson and only later found trish.

11. I really dislike that color but like the black and the chestnut. That bag is heavy as all get-out though!

12. actually, the color you originally showed is chestnut...so glimmer may have meant that she likes the dark brown color better (i'll post a pic of that below). i'd probably be inclined to agree with her - IRL, the chestnut seems like it would be really hard to match with things, since it has a really orange tone to the leather. it wouldn't go with my wardrobe...but if it would work for you, i still say it's a gorgeous style!

i think heavy is in the eye of the beholder....it's definitely heavier than a balenciaga or something like that, but i think it's probably a little lighter than, or maybe about the same weight as a chloe paddy. most of the MJ bags are on the heavy side...once you carry a MJ for a while, you just get used to it, and your other bags feel strangely light ;)

anyway, here's the hudson in dark brown - it was my fave color until i saw the chili :shame: :

[​IMG]

have you made any progress deciding??

13. Oops, yes, I meant I dislike the color pictured there, but I guess I'm not sure which color that is. I like the black and the dark brown, not the orangey one. :yes:

14. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

Can you tell I love the bag? I'm thinking about getting it.

15. Another classic beauty! Reminds me of the 50's. If I were in the market for a MJ bag this would be the one I would get.