Marc Jacobs Sting Rachel Bag

1. cute and classy looking IMO.

2. I like it! And what a really good deal

3. For some reason, it doesn't do it for me... I don't know if it's the shape or the handles but I'd pass.

4. I kind of agree with Thithi. =) There's another frame bag (called Katie) from this line that I absolutely love, it was featured in WWD Accessories book (Spring 2006). It's smaller than Sting Rachel, but very elegant & feminine looking; I have only seen it once at Nordstrom, it was the last one so I passed (the condition was so-so since it's been on display). I'm very impressed by the smooth leather lining -- very...very nice!

Purserock, if you absolutely love it, go for it.

5. Designer Fashion - NET-A-PORTER.COM
    Irene Leather Bag
    WAS: $1,150.00 NOW: $690.00
    Black leather handbag with double handles and gold hardware. Bag has buckle fastenings on front with signature and two settings and four feet on base. Bag has a zip fastening pocket on inside and a cream leather lining.

A classic shape and style to carry all you need for day. Shown here with a Marc Jacobs skirt and shoes and a Chloe blouse.

Width 12
    Height 9.5
    Depth 6
    All measurements are in inches

6. It's a great deal. But I think it's a little too frumpy and not enough chic. But that's just my opinion. I think it could have been scaled down a little so it's not so bulky on the bottom half...

7. not doing anything for me. sorry.

8. I like it but I wouldn´t pay that much for it.

9. Very classic looking....I like it.