marc jacobs stam help!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All authenticity questions MUST be posted in the Authenticate this thread. I will answer, but don't be surprised if this thread gets closed or moved.

The 2nd one is real, the seller has been proven reliable. All bags I've seen from him have been authentic and usually current season. The little stam looks authentic and is consistent with the baby stam available for fall.

I'm not sure about the first one. I would ask for a photo of the serial tag inside the interior pocket. Looks like the buyer got it in March, meaning the fall '05 stam may have still been available on NAP.

2. On the NAP receipt, the description indicates 1 Leather Stam Bag, 100% goat leather (14184). Isn't this Stam supposed to be made of Nappa or Icy (05) or Calf (06)? Goat Leather is for Patent Leather line (Ursula).

3. On the first Stam the receipt does not match the bag. The receipt specifies goat leather which would only be applicable for a patent Stam. I'm not sure about authenticity, but the receipt not matching the bag for sale is a big red flag for me...

4. i agree that the receipt in the first one cant match the bag for sale, then i will definitely not take risk to buy that bag.
    thank you guys so much^^it really helps a lot~~~~~

5. Please post in AUTH THIS ONLY....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.