Marc Jacobs Sofi

1. Anyone else drooling over this bag like I am? I just bought two Louis Vuitton's and a L.A.M.B. so I'm :banned: til who knows when. I keep telling myself it would've been too big for me anyway...but man I'd love to have the chance to prove myself wrong! It's so pretty. :crybaby:

Sofi.jpg
  2. Wow! That's a great color!!

3. Classic MJ with padlocks and thick, chunky zippers!! I like these types of bags so much better than all the quilted, twist lock bags (i.e. Stam). For a while, I thought MJ was losing his touch - glad to see his bags are returning to his own unique styles. Looking forward to new releases/colors!

4. It comes in black too. :drool:

Sofi2.jpg
  5. Oooh, I love it in black. :love:

6. I was just looking at that bag online and couldn't believe I hadn't noticed it before. I think it's gorgeous!!

7. I haven't decided if I love this or not. I have seen it a few times IRL and I am drawn to it, but not quite sure if I'm feeling it enough to take home. I love MJ bags. I love the Stam and the more traditional soft calf styles. This seems like a mix between the new and older styles.

8. Very pretty! I didn't like MJ's Stam, but I do like this Sofi very much.

9. I think the bag is extremely cute. The only thing that bugs me is him plastering that MARC JACOBS LABEL PATCH on the front of his designs this fall. He did that on the wallets/zip clutches and it bugs the SH*T out of me. LMAO Why couldn't he have just put it on his zipper pulls and buckles like usual? It's not as noticeable to me in the black though. Overall, I like the bag, but the label has to go for me.

Knasarae, where in Ohio are you from? I'm originally from Ohio too. :smile:

10. I don't like the label on the outside, either. I like MJ bags because they are discreet. No major labeling or initials plastered all over them. I guess they feel they are missing out on some sales, because so many people are carrying bags for the status of it all. All you see are people walking around with Coach bags and it makes you wonder how much money is being spent on all those bags. I am sure the major designers are taking notice and wanting a portion of those sales. Obviously, the MJ is much more subtle, but I do think that the Coach frenzy plays a part in these design changes.

11. that is beautiful

12. Yeah, I prefer bags without the labels plastered all over them. I just feel like I'm screaming for attention...I do have a couple though, only because I just really like the bag.

ashakes, I am actually from West Virginia!!! But I've been living in Dayton, Ohio for ten years since college and now the "real world". What part of Ohio are you from?

13. I love this design, especially those horizontal zippers. It is beautiful in petrol colour too!

MJ_sofi_petrol.jpg
  14. This bag in Petrol is my ultimate wishlist bag right now.

I'm DYING to get it! :love: