Marc Jacobs Quilted North/South Tote

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI all!!!

I am thinking of getting the quilted north/south tote? What do you think of it?

Also does anyone know if the leather comes in two finishes? I know it comes in patent but I was really looking for a dull finish.

Thanks for you input!

eLUXURY - Marc Jacobs Collection - Quilted North/South Tote Marc Jacobs

Sorry I can't directly post the picture. Does anyone know how to? Thanks again.

2. I have this in black..its a GREAT bag....the leather is nice and mushy and its comfy to shop with

3. I think it's really cute. And that doesn't look like patent to me. Sometimes the professional photos make the leather look shinier than it is IRL.

4. Hi, thanks so much for your input!!

Jill,
    Yes I would definately get the black one. What type of finish is yours patent or dull? Which ever one it is, have you seen it in any other style? Thanks again!!

5. [​IMG]you guys do you think this looks like your north /south? i cant figure out if bottom should be so shiny? [​IMG]

6. ^ Don't mean to sound rude, but you have been posting the same thing over and over again in multiple threads. This type of posts should be in "Authenticate this" thread. If you did not get the answer you needed, perhaps the pictures weren't enough to determine the authenticity. I would suggest you either try to get more closeup pics of, or simply just move on.

7. Duplicate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.