marc jacobs quilted denim bags.....

1. Seems that most major design houses are foraying into the world of denim handbags....LV, dior, chanel.....and now the marc jacobs line.......

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. NM has the banana hobo and the venetia in a paler denim, with white leather trim. I still wouldn't buy it, but it looks nicer than these.

3. never been a big fan of denim myself......although the LV monogram denim has grown on me.....

4. don't like it one bit. bleh. i agree, the LV denim line looks the best of all of them.

5. I don't like any of these denim line that the designers are putting out except the LV denim neo speedy. :love:

6. I saw those bags on full display at a Nordstroms near me this past weekend. I wanted to tell them to hide the bags...they don't look nice at all in person.

7. Those are ugly :sick: I don't like the quilting.

8. Actually, i think marc jacobs was the first one on the denim bandwagon because he designs for louis vuitton in additon to his own line.

9. I'm surprising myself here, but I actually like the darker Venetia.

10. I actually like the hobo one, but it is just me or should denim be that $$$$

11. The lighter coloured denim bags are actually kind of cute, but then again, if I had that kind of money to spend on any bag, I'd probably invest in something that's bound to be a little more lasting in terms of material-style. Maybe it'll grow on me though, the Louis Vuitton denim line was utterly hideous when I first saw it, but now.. mm.. hopefully one day I'll have a baggy pm.

12. Well ... here I go again (the "weirdo" :weird: ) ... I LOVE the denim bags, although the one I really like is the darker denim Venetia bag (the lighter one looks kind of strange).

I have one of the L/V Denim (large Baggy GM), and I just love it! I carried that baby all around Italy, and it was extremely comfortable to carry (plus - you can also get a long shoulder strap for it so that you can carry the bag across the shoulder).

What I don't like about the MJ Venetia bag, is that you can't put it on your shoulder (I'm a shoulder bag gal). That limits my hands ... that's bad for a super-shopper!!! ;)

13. I love the darker ones!

14. If I had to choose, I would go with the lighter demin. But don't make me choose, I'm not crazy about them.

15. I'm in the minority too...I think they're very pretty! I mostly like the darker denim esp. the Venetia. Most denim bags are ugly IMO but these look classy. I actually like them better than the LV denim line.