Marc Jacobs for Waterford Crystal

1. I was just on the Brown Thomas web site and noticed this;

"Marc Jacobs, one of the world’s most revered fashion designers, has teamed up with Waterford Crystal, creators of high quality crystal for over 200 years, to craft a beautiful new range of crystal stemware and giftware and fine bone chinaware.

The new collection will is available exclusively at Brown Thomas Dublin."

I appreciate this definately isn't about bags, but I was wondering how successful people think this line will be??

Having just looked on the Waterford site, looks like this was launched in Feb this year.

Can't see any prices anwhere so I imagine it isn't one of the cheaper ranges...

Thoughts anyone??

2. the collection is super cute, kinda expensive. I am trying to find a store that carries the crystal flower pots!
  3. Wow - any pics?
  4. they are gorgeous but super expensive. The china is really pretty too.
  5. Cute! I think I'll stick with the bags too, though. :yes:
  6. wow, I would buy it...if I had some extra cash. It is pretty and classic, just what you would expect from our beloved MJ!!
  7. i love the daisy plates! i do need new china for my new apartment. hmmm... actually, my bf would scream if i tried to infiltrate more mj into his life. :lol:
  8. :roflmfao:

I'm in love with those glass flowers. That would be fantastic in my room:graucho:
  9. holy Moly that is a lot of cash!
  10. So would mine. I really want them though!
  11. :roflmfao: He never has to know it's MJ...:graucho:
  12. The 5 piece place settings aren't that expensive Tad, just think it'll be an investment and like xi said he doesn't need to know :p
  13. i think he'd find out somehow. he's crafty that way. plus he'll complain about the embossed flowers and how emasculating it is to eat from flowery plates. i know him.