Marc Jacobs Calfskin Bag

1. After seeing this in a magazine, I finally found it online at Neiman Marcus. OHHHHH dying over it. Small, yes, but SO CUTE!

[​IMG]

Anyone out there have scoop on whether it ever goes on sale???

2. Anyone know if this is the Cammie?

3. Yes, this is the Cammie.:flowers:

4. Thanks! Any hints on where to find them on sale? I see several sites on the internet but am not sure who to trust, as far as authenticity.

5. I just saw Quilted Leather Cammie (chain shoulder strap) in Bordeaux/Taupe on sale at Nordstrom SCP (~40% off).

Neiman Marcus recently discounted black & white Stella/Sophia. NM Fashion Island (Newport Beach, California) still have black Stella & Sophia on sale (~30% off). Their number is 949.759.1900, ask for Tiffany.

Below are NM pictures of Black Sophia, White Sophia, and Gold Cammie.

6. Thanks for the tip. Since I have the Calfskin Tote, really wanted the Cammie, since it's so much smaller than that... whereas the Sophia is kind of in the middle, size-wise... right? Saw the quilted Cammie, I think in an animal print perhaps? Does that sound right? It was at Nordstrom. What does the Bordeaux look like?

7. CUTE!!!!! Wish it was larger. I am tired of small bags. Four kids and too much stuff to tote around. Beautiful, though.

8. It's now on sale at Bergdorg Goodman for $557.00
    http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod2220006
    Calfskin Bag
    On the Marc: a too-cute calfskin bag with edgy hardware.

• Choose black (shown) or antique white (see below) calfskin.
    • Golden hardware.
    • Shoulder strap with buckles.
    • Zip top.
    • Front zip pocket.
    • Front flap pockets with extended buckle tabs.
    • 5 1/2"H x 10"W x 2 1/2"D.
    • Made in Italy.
    Marc Jacobs
    Calfskin Bag

Was: $795.00NOW $557.00BGOS6_V4085

COLORS: BLACK, ANTIQUE WHITE

9. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! Omg!

10. BagHound, my local NM is doing pre-sale on sale items (an extra 25% off), online store might do the same soon.

11. What an adorable shoulder bag!

12. Gosh, it is small, but gorgeous! Perhaps small bags aren't so bad.. I wouldn't get the sore shoulder I have now if I didn't have a bag large enough to fit everything into.. incl. kitchen sink. :S

13. Thanks, bag.lover! You rock!

14. Uh oh, don't see it online anymore! Could they be sold out!?

15. I saw a bunch of these (cute Cammies!) at the San Francisco Nordstrom Rack last week, but I can't remember what color they were. I think they were around $350, though. You could try calling around to Racks near you and seeing if they have any in stock. Good luck!