Marc Jacobs' Annual Holiday Party

1. His costume: a camel toe (I KID U NOT!):wtf:

i guess artistic/creative genius gives you the license to be as off the wall as you want!

click below for a brief description of the decadent affair and some pics (warning they're rated R!):

http://fashion.elle.com/blog/2007/12/december-13-200.html

2. I know that his Holiday parties are always costumed themed (no one is allowed unless they're in a costume!!) But this year, it looks like the costumes were optional - that is IF you were naked!

(are these the MJ employees that we have to face in all the MJ boutiques?!?!?)

3. i was shocked myself to see all the nudity! well, what you can expect when the creator of the party is dressed as a "camel toe."

i dunno if these are MJ SA's from the boutique stores. Probably some of them probably were, but I'm guessing that most of them are corporate people.

4. :wtf: Wow, those pictures are kinda crazy but I'm sure everyone had a blast!

5. looks like a fun time!!!

6. LOL at Marc in his Camel Toe costume!!:roflmfao: Most of those party-goers certainly had the fit bodies to wear those costumes. I would have been kicked out if me and my flabby body showed up half-naked to his party. :p

7. OMG what a trip!! Wish I was there...Wish we were ALL there!!!

8. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. i see boobs! i see boobs!

10. I'm sure everyone at the party had a great time - I would have loved to be a fly on the wall...

11. :roflmfao: I love the costume! It looks like they had a great time.

12. WOW!! That is so crazy. All the costumes look great. They really do look like they had a lot of fun. Forget about being a fly on the wall, I would love in the middle somewhere enjoying. That's fab!

13. Wow, very interesting party! Looks like it was fun though.

14. omg. craziness. i wouldnt have the body for those costumes either. literally NO BODY ... ahaha the joys of being too thin =p

15. What a crazy party! I wish I was there with cute Camel Toe MJ!