Marc Jacobs "ALANA" bag

iloemuse

Jun 2, 2007
Have anyone heard of this bag? I bought it yesterday from Nordstrom. the SA told me it's exclusive for Nordstrom. I really love this bag, but I've never seen it before. I searched everywhere on the website, and I can't find any info about it. it's not even on Nordstrom's webpage, nor in Marc Jacons' fall or spring collections; though I was told this bag will be carried into next season.

Isn't it weird? I'll try to take a picture later and attach it. appreciate it if anyone can provide some info.

It's a pretty bag, congrats! I like the embossed leather. I saw the bowler and it was gorgeous, but a big for my taste. Is that the style you got?

Thanks for all the replies. I just got the chance to upload the picture of ALANA bag. mine is beige.. underneath the bag is a 15" laptop. this bag is a big one, though I'm petite size, this bag fits me well.

Attachments

• alana-beige.JPG
    alana-beige.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 311
By the way, I bought this bag at $469, 60% off.

I am looking for a white bag this summer. I got the Miu Miu leather satchel. Now I am hesitating whether I should return the Miu Miu bag or not. Alana is perfect: leather is strong; size is big (it's a little heavy though); and I think the color can match with the clothes easily. Miu Miu's leather is really delicate, and I have to wear it very carefully. that's the main reason I want to give it up. Or should I keep both?

Any opinion?

Attachments

• alana - miumiu.JPG
    alana - miumiu.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 422
attachment.php

The Alana bag is GORGEOUS!! You did really well with that price too. Thanks for posting the pics and congrats!!