Marc Jacob Stam Pictures

1. Hi, can anyone post pictures of your Stam? Especially on the hardwares and linings. Don't forget to let me know which season and year it is. I'm still trying to get to know all the different season of stams. Thanks for all your help!

2. can anybody tell me is quilted stam a limited edition (will be OUT later)or not (signature bag)? please

3. I don't think it's a limited edition since it's been repeated every season since it came out in Fall 2005. Certain colors are harder to find (putty, blush, and petrol blue) and those might be considered more "limited".

4. I agree about certain colors being "limited". I have been looking for a Taupe stam for EVER!

5. Stam (debuted in Fall 2005) is still available, I'm not sure how long it'll be around for. Several colors are chosen every season for every line, Black is the ONLY color that gets repeated. Colors from previous seasons are always harder to find once they are sold out in stores.

MJ boutiques don't know why Quilted Patent Elise aren't coming back this season even though they are extremely popular, maybe, Patent was a limited release only. The only styles that are here to say are those from Soft Calf Classic Collection (Blake, Venetia, MP; Stella, Sophia, and Cammie have been discontinued).