Marc Chantal Bag- Need Help!

1. Hi all. I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. This bag was given to me awhile back & I'm just wondering if it's worth anything. It's in excellent condition & has all kinds of nifty compartments. I'd like to list on eBay but not sure it's worth my time. It has the M.C. markings on the inside, so I believe it's authentic. I did search eBay & came up with lots of Marc Chantal bags but none like this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Sorry about the LARGE images. I have no clue what I'm doing here. LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hi and welcome to the forum! You might just want to do a search on eBay and see what you turn up. Search completed as well. :smile: I believe the retail on those bags is under $100 and on ebay they go for about $5-20 depending on condition. Hope this helps!

3. Hi Selena & thanks for the welcome! I also tried a completed search on ebay. Found lots of MC bags but none like this particular one. Most had a lot more detail to them. I couldn't even find anything on the MC website. I will continue to search. Thanks again!