Marc by MJ Krazy Kord Commuter Satchel

1. Has anyone got one of these? I just picked up one in teal on Bluefly for 155.00 using the miss238 code. I went crazy when I saw it. It's so funky and I have a thing for Corderoy. I had Corderoy pants in the 70's and loved them. Is this bag really ugly and am I just nuts? I thought it be a great bag to bang around in and not worry too much about scratches etc.

2. Oh I like it! How big is it? It looks like it'd make a great overnight bag.
  3. Here's the specs from Bluefly. I got the last one but eBay has 4 or 5 up in Burgandy color for around 185 BIN. Looks like an average satchel with a little more depth. The more I look at it the more I like it.

Leave it up to Marc Jacobs and his younger contemporary Marc line to combine durable corduroy with distressed leather for a handbag worthy of being toted around town.
    • • Color: Darkest Teal / Brown
    • • Rose printed wide wale corduroy with brasstone hardware and distressed leather trim
    • • Herringbone trim along back, front, and top closure
    • • Zip closure with logo beaded twill pull
    • • 12'' double handles
    • • Logo printed twill lining with zip, patch, and cell phone pockets
    • • Four metal feet at base
    • • 15¼'' at widest x 8½'' tall at center x 7¼'' deep
    • • 2½ lbs.
  4. I noticed that bag too! My bank account can't take another bag right now, but I think it would be a great weekend bag, it seems like it would fit a bunch! Good buy!
  5. I really like this version that Ashlee Simpson has.:yes:

6. Gorgeous! Looks like it is more a fall/winter bag?
  7. I think so too. I can just see using this bag in October. I'll post some pics when it comes. I think the Rose bag may look different from bag to bag because of the placement of the Rose pattern. On eBay some definitely look better than others.
  8. it's cute :yes:
  9. Nice fall bag!