Marc by Marc Jacobs to show in London

1. (source: elle online)
    by Lisa Marsh

Marc by Marc Jacobs to show in London

In the worldwide game of fashion musical chairs, the runway show for Marc by Marc Jacobs will take place during London's fashion week for the first time. The show is timed to coincide with the opening of the designer's flagship store on London's Mount Street.
  2. i wanna go!! think vlad & megs want a correspondent?? LOL...
  3. When's the fashion week?
  4. London Fashion Week F/W 2007 Catwalk Shows will be held from February 12th to 16th.

Exhibition is from February 12th to 15th.
  5. Marc Jacobs F/W 2007 RTW will be held in New York at the beginning of February.
  6. i vote for a tPF field trip!
  7. Where do I sign up??? :yahoo:

London is so gorgeous too...let's do both!
  8. (source: Fashion news, uk, england,, trends, lifestyle, jobs, shoes, clothing, England, London, brands, textile, fashionindustry, apparel, information, marketplace)
    Marc Jacobs to show in London

Marc Jacobs will show his diffusion range Marc by Marc Jacobs during London Fashion Week next February to coincide with his London store opening. The store, which is located in Mount Street, Mayfair, is currently being refurbished and is the designer's second European store, after this year's Paris boutique opening. This will be the first time Marc by Marc shows outside of New York, where the ready-to-wear is also shown.

Jacobs recently launched a new range of petite pendant watches already made famous by fellow fashion addicts Sofia Coppola and Sarah Jessica Parker. Marc has created part of this new range exclusively for Selfridges. The Marc by Marc Jacobs show will take place at London Fashion Week on 16 February 2006.
    10 December 2006

Marc Jacobs to open London boutique

The world of Marc Jacobs is finally coming to London. The eponymous king of urban fashion is opening his boutique on Mount Street in Mayfair in October.

The 3,500 sq ft space should offer everything under the sun from Marc Jacobs, including Bark Jacobs, the accessories label for fashionable pets.

Rumour has it that a Marc by Marc Jacobs store will soon follow suit. Location yet to be disclosed.

10 July 2006

Marc Jacobs to open in London

The rumours have been confirmed and fashion's favourite designer Marc Jacobs is to open a London boutique by the middle of this year. Jacobs' first European stand alone store is due to open in Paris later this month and other European locations will no doubt be on the agenda also.

Marc Jacobs currently has 11 stores in the US and in England the label is available at stores such as Browns, Harrods, Selfridges and Matches. The premises are rumoured to be in Mayfair, Central London.

Marc Jacobs . com
    16 January 2006
  9. Being a teacher I'm a pro at planning field trips!! LOL... :p