Marc by Marc Jacobs Schooly satchel anywhere?

1. Please tell me that this can be found somewhere!!!

Please oh please oh please?
  2. ^^ That is sooo cute! The color, the style, the way the pocket on the front closes! I can see why you want to get your hands on one! Sorry I can't be more help, but I would love to see what other colors it also came in!
  3. Trying to avoid anything that actually resembles work this morning, I Googled for nearly an hour with absolutely no luck. Lots of MJ, my favorite by the way, but no Schooley Satchel. Bummer, I adore this bag. I'd like to see it in a turquoise or even a poppy color :love:
  4. Aw thanks, though!

I'll let you know if I find anything!
  5. Hi,

I got this bag from Saks in Lagoon which is a turquoise blue last summer/fall. I've also seen it at Eluxury. I don't think it was in this year's collections.

6. I'm kind of digging that bag. Don't like the color, but I like the design.
  7. I've seen it in off!
  8. Oh! Thank you! (I love this place)!
  9. what is that website?
  10. emoem, I'm not sure if you ever found it or if you're still interested, but I just noticed one listed on eBay today!

11. uhkiwi, you are incredible! I can't believe you remembered- thank you!
  12. emoem, i have an orange (hermes box color) one. =) got it at saks a loooooooooooong time ago. i still carry this bag. it goes with anything. gives the wardrobe a little kick, but not too over-the-top. just perfect. are you still trying to find it?