Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal To The Metal Sasha Shoulder Bag

It's hard to believe judging from those pics that the Sasha is smaller than the Stella, but rachie said she saw one in person so I bet that model is teenie tiny!!

I know I remember seeing a Moni Moni bag carried by Paris Hilton one time and it looked HUGE, but in reality the bag was rather small - the bag must have been overstuffed with tissue (as I imagine the Sasha is in those pics)

I can't wait to see this bag - I'm very excited about a MbyMJ bag made with lambs leather! I've always been a sucker for bags made from lamb!!

Attachments

• sasha1.JPG
    sasha1.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,346
  • sasha2.JPG
    sasha2.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,981
Last edited:
spoke to the MbMJ boutique today in NYC - they are getting it in Black, Brown, Rust, and Niagra (Blue) in Sept.

Any word if this will be released in Grey??
no, grey isn't one of the colors -- I thought there was one other color as well (it was another shade of Brown)

it is going to be part of the Resort collection, and there's a pretty clay color shown on the MJ website - maybe there will be a grey one then

how quickly do you think this bag will sell out. my cousin works at saks and she is going to get it for me as a bday gift but she is going to wait for her discount, otherwise it would be wayy too expensive of a gift to give me haha.. she probably wont get her discount till october again. do u think ill be ok?

Eh, Panda I be you'd be able to find one in October...there will be a lot of people who would wait til it goes on sale later in the year before it sells out.
Have her keep an eye on the stock quantity within the company...if she see's its running low then maybe you can find a way to get it? just a thought

yeah thats a good idea. she said as an employee she can't preorder for herself, its for customers only. Ill just keep the item number and tell her to look around. thanks for your input. When do bags go on sale usually? just curious, i rarely shop designer sales, cause even sale prices are too high for me!! :sad:

i was like huh? tacos video? :lol: but then i saw it LOL

thank you for the links - i'm even MORE excited to get this bag now!! :yahoo: i haven't been this excited about a bag for a long time! you know how it is - most mj bags excite me, but there are different levels. this is definitely in the top 10% level! hahaa

i was like huh? tacos video? :lol: but then i saw it LOL

thank you for the links - i'm even MORE excited to get this bag now!! :yahoo: i haven't been this excited about a bag for a long time! you know how it is - most mj bags excite me, but there are different levels. this is definitely in the top 10% level! hahaa

Yes, ITA Dawn! Waaaaaaaay excited!! I know the girl in the video is about 5'6
so Im feeling even better about it!! It will be perfect!

I seriously have to get rid of some bags to make room for this. I usually never carry anything with gold hardware... but on this bag, it just fits, especially with the black. I love love love it!

the bags should be in MbyMJ stores this week
as for colors - looks like they only ordered Black, Brown and Blue
(no rust!) I'm supposed to get a call as soon as they come in!