Marc by Marc jacobs Mustard color Jazz bag REVIEW PICS and all

1. I LOVE IT OH MY GOD THE COLOR is so 60s!!!! i am obsessed and on the bottom the 4 little things that help it sit on the ground say marc by marc jacobs around them awww so cute! the detailing is amazing and super soft! YOU CAN FIT ANYTHING IN THIS BAG. I dont have much in it thats why it looks flat but it still works for me. I hang my MISSONI scarf on it hehe. This is a crappy photo but i will be posting more later on. I took this tonight in my night gown in the bathroom hhehehe yayayay I want to cut my hair more and dye it and look very 60s! YES! love it. my doggy can fit in there also i will take those pics later hehehe
  2. It looks fabulous on you! Congratulations!!
  3. Your excitement is so cute. LOVE the bag and the color. It looks great on you!!!! :smile:
  4. Cute bag Amy! The color is very retro!
  5. The bag is adorable! Congrats!
  6. that bag is sooo cute.
    I really want the saddle bag in that color!
  7. I love that color! I'm thinking of getting the posh turnlock wristlet in that color!
  8. What gorgeous color!! Congratulations!
  9. Congrats!
  10. It's beayooootiful!!! I swear to god, one of these days I'm gonna get meself a marc by marc jacobs bag! After I get my Stella of course :p
  11. Lucky you with your skinny arms! Hahahha!

That bag's straps did not fit over mine, so I passed on it!

12. I just bought myself one too! Now I need to find a good leather cleaner for it as when I bought it the rep told me it spots easily. Any recommendations?
  13. gorgeoussssss!!!! it looks fabulous on you!!!
  14. I think the color is amazing!!! I love it too!