marc by marc jacobs fall 2008

I spotted this cute little thing at Nordies. They had it in Pink/Brown and Brown/Brown. If I'm not mistaken the retail is $188. I thought it was the cutest thing with the little lock!

I saw a hobo bag and a clutch (a big one like the Airliner) of this style at Bloomies. The bag was $498; I didn't check the price of the clutch.

ooh it's pretty!!!

mbmjclutchig7.jpg

I saw a hobo bag and a clutch (a big one like the Airliner) of this style at Bloomies. The bag was $498; I didn't check the price of the clutch.

I saw the hobo bag too and it's quite a nice size but realistically I'm just not in love with the colors. I don't see myself pulling it off but its definitely cute. :yes:

the show took place yesterday. here are some early shots of the bags. some of the bags look great. some are very '80s. i love the fall shows!

00220m.jpg

00440m.jpg

I can't wait to see these two clutches in person esp the one with the lock. There's just something about the lock that draws me to it. :heart: :girlsigh:

Personally, I think this bag looks MUCH better in the above photo, than the runway ones. I was thinking that I was going to LOVE this green bag, but now seeing how big it is, and the real color, I can't say I am still in love with it.

:confused1:

On this foto the green bag looks so much more emerald green than it does on the runway. On the runway it looks almost lime, I wonder if it's the lighting.

I got to see the Magazine Airliner Clutch in the white/tan combo and the brown/tan combo and the color just didn't quite do it for me. I definitely like the Mini Quinn but like I said, the choice of colors black and cranberry just isn't calling my name so I'll be patient and wait to look out for the other newer clutches.