marc by marc jacobs fall 2008

1. the show took place yesterday. here are some early shots of the bags. some of the bags look great. some are very '80s. i love the fall shows!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gorgeous bags! :girlsigh: Thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

4. wow, this bag is certainly bright. :blink:

[​IMG]

5. Love love LOVE that first clutch!! Eeek!! In fact all of those clutches are pretty cute!

6. oo i like the bright. hmm i may have to get that to lug my books around to class. then again even that looks too big.

7. You beat me to posting about this lol.

If you go to marcjacobs.com you can see the entire video of the runway show on the site.

I really like some of the fall looks from the collection and I especially LOVE that huge tote that the third model is carrying.

Check out that acid green bag in the middle of the show. Can you say sunglasses!
    Okay nevermind I just looked back and the 2 bags I was talking about you posted lol. I am slow.

8. I love the coat though :tup:

9. Loving the green bag!

10. Wow! I'm loving the clutches!! Very cute!! Thanks for the pics!

11. thanks for sharing these pics! the clutches look really cute. i may be purchasing my first mbmj this year!

12. I Need That Green Bag!

13. thanks for posting kim! i'm not really crazy about any of the bags (from what i can see) and the clothes are not my taste. i'm kind of disappointed, especially after the wonderful clothes and bags that he put out for mbmj this spring... i think everything in the 08 spring line was perfect! very retro- my style. now- i'm anxious to see the collection photos!

14. This would make a cute laptop case!

[​IMG]

15. Thanks for posting the pictures! I guess patent leather will continue to be a trend.