Mansur Gavriel Mansur Gavriel MOD SHOT Thread!

thedseer

her?
O.G.
Sep 27, 2009
Hi all - thought it would be nice to have a separate thread for just mod shots...not that they can't be posted in the big thread too, but it would be great if they were also posted here so it would be easier to find for those who aren't sure what size bag to get, or who just want to see a lot of pretty pictures of the bags being worn. I don't have anything to contribute yet, unfortunately, but hopefully others will post away :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: pretzel
Hi all - thought it would be nice to have a separate thread for just mod shots...not that they can't be posted in the big thread too, but it would be great if they were also posted here so it would be easier to find for those who aren't sure what size bag to get, or who just want to see a lot of pretty pictures of the bags being worn. I don't have anything to contribute yet, unfortunately, but hopefully others will post away :smile:

Wonderful! Appreciate it! 😍

I will upload my pics here again. And I will post better shots very soon. This is mini bucket. I'm 5'4" (fist pic is crossbody)
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415469582.002350.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1415469600.674202.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415469635.901590.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1415469635.901590.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 10,320
Looking good!!!!
Love the large bucket on you!

I can't pull it off cause I'm shorter (five feet two). I had to return my large camello/rosa n exchange for the mini royal !

I thought the large would be too bulky in general even though my frame isn't small, but i've found it to be great. I love both sizes. I think I will get more wear out of my larges through the fall/winter and then go back to my minis for spring/summer.

I will upload my pics here again. And I will post better shots very soon. This is mini bucket. I'm 5'4" (fist pic is crossbody)
View attachment 2800892View attachment 2800893

Love it! I wear my Black/Flamma a lot.

Here's my pic from the other thread, large camello with grafitte interior. I'm 5'5"

Love this color way, and it looks great on you.