Manson& Evan Rachel have "real" ? sex in new video,she is highest paid video actress

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. here is the video, warning weird and graphic and weird haha

[
    and a very very bad song! gosh i used to love him music but this is crap!

beginning and after minute 5 worth watching for weirdness factor the rest is whatever !

Music Video [​IMG] <H6>"They elected not to fake their intercourse."</H6>Controversial singer Marilyn Manson made his new lover, actress Evan Rachel Wood the highest paid actress from the music video industry, for her sex scenes from the promo of "Heart-Shaped Glasses", which, according to rumors, were not fake.

Manson, 38, who started dating Wood, 19, while he was still romantically involved with Dita Von Teese, declared in an interview for MTV News that he wanted to pay her so much because she's the one who inspired the song.

Manson tells MTV News: "I did insist that Evan be paid the most that any actress has ever been paid in music-video history to be in this, even though she wouldn't have asked for it. There's no one else that could've been in it, because it was inspired by her."

Meanwhile, according to rumors, Manson and Wood made real sex on the video's promo. A source close to the production crew told Radar magazine: "They elected not to fake their intercourse."

"Though their genitals are concealed on-screen by bedclothes and each other's bodies, the video was originally intended to be shot in 3D, meaning their sex had to be shot from several different angles simultaneously. That meant the crew saw everything."

"And just to be sure they got it right, they got it on three times for the cameras. The Christian parents will be sharpening their steak knives for him."
    Published on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 2:52:00 PM GMT

2. Sorry ! I'm going to have to close this. It is inappropriate for the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.