Man's Wallet (help me gift one!)

1. I want to buy a beautiful wallet for my boyfriend for his birthday. $100-200 range. Post me idea links! :biggrin:

2. Make sure it's a double fold, Don't get the tri-fold, they suck

3. Coach wallets last a long time. My DH has 2 and loves them.

4. Michael Kors has great wallets.

5. (I'm a male)
    I prefer card cases, but if he insists on a wallet then I'd probably go with something Gucci or Coach. The Coach wallets will last a lot longer than Gucci and come in a variety of styles - it just depends if he likes Coach.

My favorite Coach wallet right now:
    BLEECKER EMBOSSED TEXTURED LEATHER SLIM BILLFOLD in the yellow or salmon color!

6. Paul Smith or Jake Spade wallets are very nice

7. My husband prefers card cases too. The Coach one was only like $30 at the outlet.

8. What's wrong with the tri-fold? I was actually leaning towards one because he has SO many cards.

9. DH loves the Mulholland Bros. one I bought him a couple years ago. The leather is gorgeous and it was quite inexpensive for the quality.

http://www.shopmulholland.com/

10. I ended up getting the Coach "Crosby textured leather double billfold" wallet. I love how soft the leather felt and that they have a lifetime warranty/care plan. I got it monogramed with his initials... I really hope he likes it. I'm having anxiety pangs that it will be too big (even though I know he carries a million cards). I think its just the knowledge that he can't return it if he doesnt like it because of the monogramming. Thanks so much for everyone's help!

11. It's clumsy. Like a belt buckle on a handbag.

12. I have the same wallet..I bought it at Target for $10.

13. are you like wellet, not famous brand? but quality good. some about 80$- 150$ ;)

14. No, you don't... :p