Manolos at NM $201

1. OOh, those black ones are hot... and sadly, not my size.

2. Thanks for posting! I just ordered the Patent d'Orsay...can't wait to get them!!!

3. Just ordered the patent--had to go with the 40--I usually seem to wear a 39.5, but hopefully this will be allright. My choos are 39.5, so I guess I will have to wait and see.

4. I was just wondering if there was a special link you used when you found these shoes. These don't come up on the sale if you go from neimanmarcus.com so I just wanted to check if maybe there was a new best customer link or something. Thanks!

5. I have been eying the patent black ones for 2 months- the price is now affordable- they come and they go.. to bad its almost winter here. I guess I can save them for next year or even for new years !!!

6. Ooooh, thanks for posting! I just splurged on the patent d'orsays. Hopefully they'll fit.

7. I had the links saved when the shoes were full price (as a lot of ladies from this forum suggested).

8. brilliant! i'm going to save the link and hope that a size 8 pops up.

9. buuummer no more in my size. thanks for posting though!!

10. That is just very irritating that they don't come up except by direct link! I guess it helps us get good deals that nobody else can find, but what kind of a system is that?!? :confused1:

11. That's common for a LOT of stuff on NM.com. I think sometimes things sell out or sales end, so they take the link down, then when there are returns or restocks they don't bother putting the link back up with the main stuff, so you can only access it thru "secret" bookmarks.

12. Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered a pair of the mules because miraculously, they had it in my size. :wlae:

13. what a deal, wish they had my size.

14. Thank you for posting this!! I just ordered the patent d'Orsay and love that I can save it for next spring :heart: