Manolo...or a NoNo???!!!

1. It is my birthday on Monday....and I have been lusting after this pair of shoes...I have now officially worked myself into a frenzy...trying to decide yes or no! I would wear them oh, so many different ways...but I am thinking...jeans, black and white jacket...and the shoes! Give me your opinion please....
  2. I like them, but I don't think that you should buy the MB version. I think that you can find similar shoes by other brands that will be 1/4 the price of MB. There really is nothing about this shoe that screams $500 MB. JMHO.
  3. ^^^ Ideas for similar???? I am always hoping to save $$$$
  4. I think they are hot. They would look so cute with jeans, black trouser many things. I agree with Kamilla, maybe try to find them by a different maker so you don't have to shell out the cash for Manolo's.
  5. OMG!!! patent heels...shocking pink...i just cant say no! oops! :shame:
  6. ^^^ I know...and this picture doesn't do the color justice!! It is almost like the electric pink from the 80's!!!
  7. OMG!!! im already :drool: wit this pic!! it must b very painful 4 u 2 sorry im no help here! :shame:
  8. hot!:drool: I see these with all colors of denim, well the blues and greys at least....I'm no help either...
  9. i'll go for it if u got spare money. i'll recommend a classic one if it's your first manolo/expensive shoes.
  10. Well I think hot pink will be on its way out soon, so I don't know if I'd invest in those unless you don't care if you only wear them one season. Then again there is a buch of cute Prada clutches with bubblegum pink bows that might go nicely...
  11. OK...I'm getting them!!! I know a less expensive shoe was suggested...but to be honest...I am not even a big Manolo fan!! I just love the color of these shoes...and I think it will be hard to replicate! Not to was the only pair left...and my size! Meant to be??? I think so!
  12. Lots of shoes...but just no pink ones!!! Love these though!!!
  13. haha looks like someone's mind was already made up! You have to post modelling pics when you get them!:yes:
  14. ^^^ Yes...all I needed was one or two back ups...and off I go!!
  15. yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ure gettin them!!!!!!!!:tup:
    so glad of ur choice! dont forget modelling pics of course! im so happy 4 u lol