Manolo Blahnik's from Sex and the City!

1. I just bought these Manolo's. They are my first pair and they are the EXACT same pair as Carrie wears in Sex and the City, episode #83.

They came in yesterday to Barney's New York. The SA said buy quickly as they will be gone in no time!!
  2. Love pretty! What are you going to wear with them???
  3. Very pretty.
  4. omg Barney's have them??
    which one?
  5. I saw three pairs at Seattle Barney's earlier this week. They were on display. Call Daniel there and see if he's still got them 206-622-6300
  6. VERY pretty. :love:
  7. oooh i LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!!! congratulations!
  8. Congratulations!! I have those, too. I bought mine last September, and they told me (at the boutique) they would never be made again. Grrr. I haven't wore mine yet but I admire them often!
  9. It was the Barneys on Madison in NYC. Karim helped me. He said he was really suprised to see them back in the store. They were a FORTUNE, so I don't know if I am going keep them, but if I do, I will wear them with EVERYTHING under the sun- I don't care!!!
  10. Love love love:love: those shoes ... I so want! How much are they selling for?
  11. You will have those shoes forever - they are a classic! Good purchase!!
  12. nice
  13. I love those shoes!

"Sometimes it’s hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes, that’s why we need really special ones now and then ; to make the walk a little more fun."
  14. congratulations!
    they're just beautiful:love::love::love:
    enjoy them!!!
  15. Oh My gosh, I love those shoes :love:. I'm going to have to call and check on those. They are beautiful Eire. Congratulations.