Manolo Blahnik's from Sex and the City!

1. I just bought these Manolo's. They are my first pair and they are the EXACT same pair as Carrie wears in Sex and the City, episode #83.

They came in yesterday to Barney's New York. The SA said buy quickly as they will be gone in no time!!

2b_1.jpg
  2. Love them....so pretty! What are you going to wear with them???

3. Very pretty.

4. omg Barney's have them??
    which one?

5. I saw three pairs at Seattle Barney's earlier this week. They were on display. Call Daniel there and see if he's still got them 206-622-6300

6. VERY pretty. :love:

7. oooh i LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes!!! congratulations!

8. Congratulations!! I have those, too. I bought mine last September, and they told me (at the boutique) they would never be made again. Grrr. I haven't wore mine yet but I admire them often!

9. It was the Barneys on Madison in NYC. Karim helped me. He said he was really suprised to see them back in the store. They were a FORTUNE, so I don't know if I am going keep them, but if I do, I will wear them with EVERYTHING under the sun- I don't care!!!

10. Love love love:love: those shoes ... I so want! How much are they selling for?

11. You will have those shoes forever - they are a classic! Good purchase!!

12. nice

13. I love those shoes!

"Sometimes it’s hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes, that’s why we need really special ones now and then ; to make the walk a little more fun."
    -Carrie

14. congratulations!
    they're just beautiful:love::love::love:
    i:heart:manolos....
    enjoy them!!!

15. Oh My gosh, I love those shoes :love:. I'm going to have to call and check on those. They are beautiful Eire. Congratulations.