Manolo Blahnik Campari

1. I have wanted these shoes for a while but never actually atempted to buy them. I just did, at Neiman Marcos' website and it says they are pre-order. Does anyone know of often they come into stock or if they will come into stock at all? I really want them, specially now that I can't have them! LOL

http://tinyurl.com/odlc5

June

2. Why don't you just call the boutique and order directly? They should have them in-stock

3. Have you seen the Christian Louboutin version? They're $45.00 more. I pre-ordered those.

I wanted the Blahniks for a long time until I saw the CL's. Just a thought.

4. do you live close to nm or Saks? they usually have the black or red patent ones in stock. i just got a pair of black patent ones myself from Saks.

5. I live in the UK and the only Manolo store here does not carry this style, they only carry very trendy shoes, "experiments" as the sales attendants there call them. I'd buy them from the US and have them shipped to my mom in Florida. It seems the only place to get Manolos here is at the London boutique :crybaby:

June

6. Awwww... such a pity! :sad: Ironically, I live in NYC and will be headed to the UK on Tuesday.... This is the next shoe on my list to buy! ;)

7. JuneHawk - oh no, that's too bad :sad: but seriously, if you call around to Barney's, nm, or Saks, they usually have them available and you could definitely have them shipped to your mom (i'm in boston and all 3 stores i have seen these shoes in stock lately). good luck!

8. efusik - are you sure they are still selling the CL version? I have the CL version in black - they really do look the same except the heel height is *slightly* lower, and of course, they have the red soles, but I bought mine last year now

9. ^They only have limited sizes in brown left. Check out NM's website.

I just noticed that the strap placement is different.

10. I have both the MB and the CL (hey I love Mary Janes) and if you put them next to each other they look ever so slightly different, you get more toe cleavage with the CL and the MN is higher, but otherwise not much difference. The new CL (efusik's post) http://forum.purseblog.com/the-glass-slipper/i-just-pre-ordered-these-cls-129996.html had me :drool::drool: all over my keyboard........

11. ^Can you post a pic of you wearing one of each so that we can see the difference?

12. ^
    I'll try my best, I'm pretty cr*p taking pics. won't be able to do anything until the weekend sorry.

13. ^ I'll keep an eye out!

14. ^
    here they are, pls excuse quality of pic taken with my cell can't find my camera

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The one on the left is the MB. The MB is a 37.5 and the CL is a 37, think they both are tts, the MB is slightly too big.

Not sure how to post pic perhaps somebody could pm me and I'll try and get better quality ones if you want any more.