Manhatthan pm

1. Hello friends-

I am thinking about driving to LV tomorrow and buying myself a little treat. what do you all think of the Manhattan pm bag? Those of you that have one do you absoulty LOVE it? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    Also, did anyone hear of another price increased in Jan? I sure hope not.

2. The Manhattan PM was the first LV brand new from the boutique I bought myself. I rarely carry it since I splurged on it- weird I know- but I love it. My stupid job doesn't deserve to see my beautiful Manhattan so I carry different LV's there.
    I pull it out of it's dust bag to smell the wonderful smell, admire it & put it back.

3. PS- take a look a elux- seems the price increase just happened.

4. I love Manhattan PM so much!
    It looks really gorgeous and functional, though it's quite heavy for me :sad:
    I think if you love it, go for it!!!
    OMG! is it real?!?!?! PRICE INCREASE!?!?!?!

5. I adore my Manhattan PM! It is a surprisingly roomy LV handheld and I can also wear it on my shoulder if I am not wearing a jacket. I agree with Sandyinspace that it can be a bit heavy, but it is a beauty to look at! :yes:

6. I have the GM but I love both Manhattan pieces. They are heavy though. I don't mind but try it out in the store and see if it is something you can live with everyday.

7. i have both the PM and GM, and i love them both to death. the PM can be both handheld and a shoulder bag (if your arms are small enough :p), and it can hold a lot. it's also a good day-to-evening bag :yes:

8. I bought the Manhattan PM when it first came out, and it's one of my favorite bags. I don't think it's heavy at all. It is comfortable to hold, and I've received so many compliments on it, when I use it. It's a great bag, you won't regret it!

9. I love both the Manhattan, they are gorgeous!!!

10. I love my pm, but I hate the fact that so many people have it now! I see it all the time.

11. I love that bag! That is definately one of my favorites!

12. Is there are reason you gave both ?

13. mine is still new and i also find it heavy.I think its a good bag soo far so good

14. initially i preferred the PM because i didn't like the strap down the middle of the GM, and i thought it was too big. i bought the PM back in March, and very recently i tried on the GM in the store and fell in love with it, and i bought that just barely a month ago :p

15. ^^ will you be keeping the pm ?