Manhatten PM

1. I was wondering if anyone has this bag and what the size difference is between the PM and the GM? If anyone has pictures of them wearing it I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

2. Check Irene's ( LV_addict) show case.. in the last few pages she has the gm..
    and there is a thread here maybe page 2 and luccibag posted pic's of her carrying a pm.

3. I love PM better but...now I think i'm in love with GM too!!!!
    That bag is TDF, on Irene's arms!

4. Thank you so much, I tried doing a search and it brought up a bunch of posts about the GM! It is such a pretty bag...decisions, decisions...

5. After seeing Luccibag's pm I love it. Im short it would work for me :biggrin: Now seeing them in person could be a different story.

6. Just got it yesterday and everywhere I take it people comment on how much they like it!

I LOVE IT!!! So glad I sold my speedy damier for it!!! I can fit everything I fit into my speedy 25 and it is easier to get in and out of, with the zippers being on the side. GO FOR IT!!!

7. :roflmfao: You sound like me, I am considering seling my Damier Speedy 25 for this! I am torn between that Manhatten PM and the Mono Bucket. Thoughts anyone?

8. PM PM PM PM PM PM PM PM

Very few people have this bag and it looks SHARP!!!

(I am bias though)

9. What does the inside look like? Lining and pockets?

10. Beige Alcantara lining and one back patch (no zipper) pocket.

I :heart: my PM!!

11. Sounds sexy! :graucho:

12. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

13. I don't want to be a PITA, but is it a pretty practical bag? I have 3 kids, not that I let them stuff their loot in my bag anyway, but KWIM?

14. i have the PM and i love it!
    from my experience you can always fit whatever you want in any bag as long as you can arrange it properly
    and i do find it a pretty practical bag.