Manhattan PM and BH...they are here! *pics*

sophia618 said:
thank you!! :flowers: :heart:

i'm in cocoa beach area.... my gateway to go to orlando!! haha
,,,,and what part of fla are you in?!!
i went to school in tampa when i was younger though! :P

I am in Sarasota Florida...going on 8 years....I am from New York...Born & raised... My Mother-Inlaw lives in orlando.......when we go there we always go to Downtown Disney boardwalk.. Next time I will look You Up:smile:

sophia618 said:
thank you! :flowers:

that is....Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - LV Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket

the BEST wallet i've ever used! :nuts: :heart: and i have a fetish --- LOVE wallets! haha
mine is one version older and there are only 6 cc slot....new one has 10cc.....
i LOVE :heart: this wallet! (more than PTI i have in white MC, or zipped compact in cerises - bunch of cherries came off of it....uuugr, billfold with 10cc - this is actually a great wallet but no coin purse, snapped bill fold & coin purse - great, but it gets fat!....pt valeurs organizer - this too, no coin purse, but it holds so MUCH$...(mine was always $1 bills...haha)i use it as check and bills!!)

Thank you so much for your reply. I am really thinking of getting this particular wallet but the new version has not yet shown up at elux. I was so happy for your endorsement. I think I may just get this wallet and make this my first LV piece! I have been lurking here and drooling over everybody's purse that I have become so obsessive of anything LVs in the past 2 months! :smile:

puteri said:
Thank you so much for your reply. I am really thinking of getting this particular wallet but the new version has not yet shown up at elux. I was so happy for your endorsement. I think I may just get this wallet and make this my first LV piece! I have been lurking here and drooling over everybody's purse that I have become so obsessive of anything LVs in the past 2 months! :smile:

ohh no prob! this wallet....you'll love it! :heart: it is just so awesome! :love: and it is big enough that i can carry it under my arm to run in and out the store..... you'll see!!

and thank you everyone for the sweet comment! *sigh* my sweet bebe....she is finally sleep, it's finally 'my' time now!! :tender: :heart: