Manhattan GM Pic

1. Someone was asking to see a pic of the Manhattan GM I bought. It's not the best lighting and I only managed to snap one before my batteries died but I figured it was better than nothing!!

[​IMG]

2. Great bag.

3. Very nice!

4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! Congrats!!!!

Could you take a pic of you holding it???????? Please?????? I am thinking about buying it!!!!!!!

5. Wow, that is one hot bag!

6. :love::love: :love: Thanks for sharing!

7. Thanks girls!! Just waiting for my camera batteries to charge and then I'll get some more pics up as soon as I can!! :yes:

I thought it would look way too huge on me when I first got it (I'm only 5'3) but it actually looks great. :heart: :heart: :heart:

8. AHH KIMM i love it

thanks for the pic!!!!!!!!

9. I think that is the most fab mono bag out right now!!! :love: Enjoy it!!!!

10. Thank you so much!!

Everytime I look at this bag I get a HUGE smile on my face!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'll take some more pics of me carrying it tomorrow (I'm in my pj's right now!!) and be sure to post them. :yes:

Thanks for all the nice replies. :shame:

11. Just lovely! Enjoy! :smile:

12. Great bag!!! CONGRATS!!!:love:

13. It's beautiful! I'd snap it up at the store if it didn't look so big on me... :cry: CONGRATS!

14. Wow, don't you just love the way it looks when it's totally brand new? Almost makes you want to never use it, lol. :smile:

15. Great pic!!! I got mine a last week and have been carrying it all week long and I LOVE IT!! Its definitely FABULOUS! Congrats on such a great bag! I had posted a pic of me carrying it. Its big but I think its great for every day!