Manhattan GM or Tivoli GM

1. Hello Everyone...I would like your opinion about which one to buy. I am looking for something that can be handheld and also use on the shoulder. I like both of these bags but perhaps the ladies who have them can offer me some advice.

Thanks.

2. Well, the Manhattan GM is a pretty heavy bag. My advice is go to the store and try them both, walk around a bit and then decide which you like better :biggrin:

3. I personally prefer the Tivoli, its gorge in that Scarlett ad, but either bag is a great option.

4. Tivoli!!!

5. tivoli, only because it's easier to get in and out of. i would go crazy though if i left the manhattan's buckle undone.

6. tivoli gm

7. i'm not a fan of the manhattan. I like the tivioli !

8. even though i love the Mahathan GM, is more like a handheld bag IMO. I think the Tivoli Gm is better as a shoulder bag...Good luck!

9. Tivoli is a true handheld-shoulder bag, Manhattan GM is a bold piece, but not comfy as shoulder bag even when you have skinny arms-the base is too wide for a comfortable shoulder bag.

10. Tivoli GM!

11. I'd go with the Tivoli GM,I have and love the bold look of the Manhattan GM but getting in that bag is a PITA due to the strap and it weighs a ton even empty.
    The Tivoli GM has wonderful clean lines,the zippered opening and adjustable handle straps are a definite plus.

12. Tivoli GM gets my vote! i love that you can adjust the strap(shorter/longer)!