Mangowife's goods!

Beautiful family! how/when do you use your Deauville? What type of twilly is that tied on in your avatar?? Looks Gorgeous!!

Thanks! :heart: My deauville comes out for work usually, or when I'm going out but don't have a lot to carry. It's a bit on the heavier side (since it's lined w/ a wipeable interior). I used it for about 6 months straight which softened up the stiff shape nicely.

The scarf on the deauville in my avatar is the LV capri muffler in beige. Silky and subtle.

Hmm, I haven't used my deauville in a while and I've never worn the muffler out. Seeing your post reminded me of them - maybe I'll wear use them tomorrow - we'll see! :tup:

nice collection! now i wish i splurged on that HH tokyo clutch when i had the chance.

Thanks! Sometimes I find myself thinking of going out just so I can use the HH tokyo clutch! :P

I guess I should update my pictures... I've since bought two more HH pieces - the nico XX in poppy and the mercer clutch in currant! :heart:

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone! I almost forgot about this thread!

Great collection! I love the variety.

Thanks! I'd like to still think I'm equal opportunity when it comes to purses! :rolleyes:

Great collection! Love the LV pieces!!!

Thanks! I've since sold the St. Jacques shopper - but no worries, because I bought the St. Jacques in the smaller size. It's definitely more my size - I love it! :yes:

very nice mango! I really like those matt pieces too

Thanks, Chagalicious! I hope you're doing well! :wlae:

Next... my Misc collection!

attachment.php

Left to Right:

Back Row:
Handmaid by Michelle Frantz Black Carryall w/ gold hardware
Armani Exchange Dark Burgundy tote
Hayden-Harnett Pewter Salina Pouch
Longchamp Black backpack

Middle Row:
Ferragamo Black w/ gold hardware
Hayden-Harnett Lavendar Tokyo Purse
Michael Kors wristlet w/ silver hardware

Front Row:
Vintage Black matte silk clutch w/ gold kisslock closure and clear lucite handle (folded inside of the purse in the pic)

what beauties