Mandy's Here!!!

1. :yahoo:And she is GORGEOUS! I have been drooling over this bag for 6 months and scouring eBay for a good deal and lookie what I got for $325!!!

She is brand new and perfect!

My search for the perfect everyday bag has ended..... SHE IS MANDY!!!

Here is why Mandy is PERFECT:
    1. Gorgeous Whiskey Legacy leather, goes with everything (I'm a leather bag girl)
    2. Wide comfy shoulder strap that actually stays on my shoulder (carried her all through the grocery store yesterday and never fell off once!)
    3. Large size with ZIP top! (holds everything I need and more!)
    4. Sits flat so I can dig around inside (a must for a busy mom!)
    5. Legacy striped lining (just makes me happy!)
    6. Outside pockets for cell phone and keys

Here's a modeling pic, there's funky glare from the window so not a real good pic. I am a big girl, 5'9 and a little fluffy you might say ;).

Some say Mandy is too big but she is perfect for me and much more comfortable to wear than the large leather Carly (had to sell that one, too cumbersome).

Needless to say, I am very happy!!:yahoo:
  2. Yay!!!!!!!!!! she's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Congrats:yahoo:
  3. Great deal! Congrats!!
  4. She is so gorgeous ! If they had Mandy in whiskey when I went to pick up black leather Ali, it would have been a tough decision. What a great bag !
  5. Hooray for you!!!:woohoo:
    She looks perfect on you!:tup:
    It makes me sad :crybaby:to see her b/c she is just sooo gorgeous and I had one but returned her b/c she was just too heavy for me.

But very happy for you and, again, she looks fab on you!!:yes:
  6. She is a beauty! I got my black Mandy for $299 so I know how great your find feels! Looking at your photos makes me want one in whiskey!! :nuts:
  7. Congrats, that bag really is the closure, color, size, everything. She looks perfect on you, too!
  8. Just another reason why you should always try on a bag before you make a decision. Although Mandy works PERFECTLY for me, I can see that she would be large and heavy for a small, petite person.

Too bad I'm stuck in the house today! I want to take her out so bad!!
  9. I love the hardware and the color. Congrats!
  10. FABULOUS BAG! Enjoy her. She is so comfy on the shoulder even for her size.
  11. What a beauty! She looks SOO great on you! Congrats!
  12. Love the Whiskey! Congrats on your new bag.
  13. Wow these pics make me want to get a Mandy!! Maybe in the sig fabric tho, she looks so heavy!
  14. That Mandy is just gorgeous on you. You wear her well.
    Congrats on your awesome find. I own a Mandy in black
    and whiskey leather. She is a great bag. I honestly think
    that the Legacy 06 Anniversary Collection was one of Coach's
    Finest ever made.
  15. So can any gal check eBay for me for the Sig khaki/ebony Mandy and see if there are any on eBay? This post has made me NEED instant gratification and I wanna snag one when I get home but eBay is blocked here! ;_; girluvscoach you enabler you! lol