Mandy is here!!!

1. I received my whiskey Mandy today and she is heavenly!!! She's HUGE, but since I like big bags, this is not an issue for me!! This bag is incredibly gorgoeous and the leather smells sooooooooo good!! This is my first leather Coach bag, all my other bags are signature and I love it!!! Now I'm just waiting for my black leather legacy satchel to arrive!!!
    I highly recommend that everyone get themselves a Mandy!! You won't be dissapointed. I'll post pics tomorrow most likely!!! (when DH isn't around) :graucho:

2. Oh, goody! I can't wait to see pictures! Congrats on your Mandy (and your satchel)!! :yes:

3. :yes:

Congrats! Mandy is my favorite bag!

4. Can't wait to see your pics - I have one in the mail and should be here this week!

5. Oh wow - CONGRATS on the Mandy! I can't wait to get her myself.

6. oo congrats! cant wait to see pics!

7. Congrats!!!!

8. Congrats on your Mandy! That is one gorgeous bag!

9. Dying to see a picture! :smile:

10. Congrats on your new purchases! This makes me, I have been neglecting my Mandy . . . . I think I'll have to pull her out tomorrow!

11. Congrats, can't wait to see your pix! So happy you finally got her because I know how long you've waited.

12. Thanks everyone! DH is golfing after work, so I should be able to post some pics this evening!!! :yahoo:

13. Congratulations.

14. Congrats! The Mandy is a gorgeous bag, and I LOVE the legacy leather in Whiskey!

15. Congrats on the Mandy (and the legacy satchel)! Can't wait to see pics!