Mandy for Mandy

Wow, I've never seen the plum suede.. I'm not particularly a huge fan of suede but that sounds gorgeous. I'd love to see more colors of leather in the Mandy, although I suppose it's good for my wallet for now!

SpoiledRotten.... YES. You NEED a Mandy:graucho::yes:

^^ Thanks Kathy... but my collection doesn't compare to your many outlet steals!! I wish I had the patience to shop like you, I'm an instant gratification girl with no money :nogood: (plus my outlet doesn't offer Sig or Legacy :rant:)

^^ Thanks Kathy... but my collection doesn't compare to your many outlet steals!! I wish I had the patience to shop like you, I'm an instant gratification girl with no money :nogood: (plus my outlet doesn't offer Sig or Legacy :rant:)

AWWW!!!!:blush:Thank you Amanda! It's dangerous (the outlet), I tell ya! I only live 20 mins away!:wtf:

I must stay away! (chains self to computer chair)

^^ haha. I'm both pissed and glad that I don't have an outlet like yours... I'd be SO broke if I lived near you! DON'T stay away! You get the best deals I've seen on this site! You should just buy everything and ship to every unfortunate-no-outlet-nearby tPF girl ;)

i need moolah first lol!!! i remember they had the suede one in plum and charcoal and now i kick myself for not getting them!! they were like 200-300 or something!!
I think I saw those at my outlet yesterday! They were yummy, esp the charcoal. I didn't check the price though...the bag was HUGE!