Mandarin Speedy - to keep or not to keep?

1. Hello all,

I bought a Mandarin Epi Speedy 25 about a year and a half ago. I carried it once, right when I got it, and I haven't touched it again. It's a fabulous color, but is it worth keeping it if I don't use it? It's a little stiff for my taste; I much prefer my Mono Speedy 25. I'm thinking that I could get rid of the bag and use the money for another bag (possibly start saving for a Bal. bag) that I could carry more often. Of course if I get rid of it, though, I will probably never again have a Mandarin bag (though I do have a mandarin wallet). Thanks for the suggestions!
  2. You're right, the color is BEAUTIFUL! But you don't seem to like it to much, so I think it would be a good idea to sell. I agree that orange can be a hard color to work into your everyday wardrobe! A Mono Speedy 25 or BBag would both be awesome purchases. Let the mandarin go for a bag that makes your heart jump!
  3. keep it and don't sale it I love mandarin I wanna ger a watch with a mandarin epi straps and I once atempted to purchase a keepall...
  4. If you're not happy with it then it may be the best option to sell it, espcially if you'd like to get something else instead.
  5. Is it okay to post it in the authenticate this section even though I already own it? I want to make sure that it's legit (again) before I try to sell it.

Thank you for the advice. It's a lovely bag, but I guess it doesn't make much sense to have all of that money tied up in a bag that I don't absolutely love.
  6. if you dont love it anymore, sell it, and buy something new!!! who knows, maybe there is someone out there who reallly wants one!
  7. If you're not using that bag much anymore, I'd go ahead and sell it... bing in a dustbag everyda is no life for an LV bag :p

I think it'd be good to post it again in the authentiation thread just to have a peace of mind. Be sure to post pics of front/back/sides of bag, interior, trademark heat stamp, zipper pull, date code, and the LV heat stamp at the bottom front right corner of the bag.
  8. Sell, buy something you will love to carry. Don't labor over the decision...if you haven't carried it in a year and a's time to let it go to someone who will love it!
  9. Love this bag, the fact that it has extra inner pockets :smile: the color is nice for fall :smile:plus its a no worry bag..

I've been looking for and they are just hard to find.. more so ones that dont smell.
  10. if you don't use it, I would sell and buy something you will take out more.
  11. OMG thats one of my fav bags!! Don't sell him give him another chance:crybaby:
  12. i LOVE this bag but if it doesn't work for you and you don't love it anymore, then definitely pass it onto an owner who will cherish her! then you have the funds to buy something you really love! :yes:
  13. I agree!:tup:
  14. Sell.
  15. Aw, keep it, it's gorgeous. And if you ever decide you want it again you'll have to go the secondary market route.