Mandarin Pocket Organizer

1. Last Sunday night, I saw a mandarin pocket organizer on Eluxury. My sister had combed Las Vegas for one a few months ago, and I have never seen one on Elux. Anyway, I purchased it and have now added it to my mandarin collection. Some day, I will borrow a camera and post pics of my mandarin epi collection. I am so excited.

It has been a very bad month. For quite awhile, I have known that my husband has been ill. We were told last week that he is in the end stage of liver failure. He is now home and under hospice care. He has been my biggest supporter/fan when it comes to LV purchases. He encouraged me to get it, and he was actually smiling as I unwrapped it today.
  2. Hugs to you!
  3. Hughughug!!!
  4. Big hugs to u...and yes, would love to see ur Mandarin collection when u have the time...congratulations on getting the mandarin pocket organiser..she's a lovely color...:heart:
  5. peace and blessings sent to you and your family, and congrats on your phurcase

6. Sorry Smith, Wishing you and your husband peace. Your mandarin pocket organzier will be a nice memory for you.
  7. hugs darling
  8. Best to you and you husband!
  9. I am sending you a hug and warm wishes for peace and strength. I don't now what else to say except I feel so bad for you both and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  10. Hugs.
  11. Pocket organizers are great. Enjoy it. More importantly you and your husband enjoy each other!!!
  12. Many hugs and prayers for you and your husband and family.

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer last year at 79, and let me tell you, miracles do happen. She's gone through months of chemo, a total radical mastectomy, and two months of rad. All through, she has been at peace because she is surrounded by her loved ones.

Never give up, and always cherish your memories, and never let a day go by that you don't utter "I love you".

Peace and love,
  13. Oh my gosh~ I am so sorry for you and your husband. I cannot imagine what you two are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.
  14. yay congrats!!! also, all the best to your husband, I hope he has a smooth and speedy recovery!
  15. Best wishes to you and your husband...and enjoy your new purchase :smile: