mandarin epi french wallet

1. hi guys i'm inerested in getting the mandarin epi frech wallet. i've seen pics on elux and i really want to get it:love:. i need suggestions. is it too bright? anyone has actual pics, if so pls post them. thank u!

2. I have many items in the mandarin color. Personally, I do not think it is too bright. Sorry, but I do not have that item. I would suggest that you go for it....

3. here is the pti
    [​IMG]

and her is Irenes mandarin french. see attached​

pict26157yx.jpg
  4. I have a mandarin mont bill something wallet (I have no clue what it's called). It's definately not too bright. I love it and am carrying it now since Halloween is coming up. I should really carry my Mandarin Jasmin with it but I can't fit all of my stuff in it!

5. thanks smith i saw the thread from the LV club house and saw a couple of them. i am going for it! i love it!!! :yes:

6. I'm getting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:thanks bagfetish

7. Good for you.....Enjoy it....:yahoo:

8. It's such a pretty color. I'd get something ASAP cause if I'm not mistaken, the color is being discontinued.

9. epifw.jpg

epifw2.jpg

epifw3.jpg

i got them!!!

10. ^^ beautiful, goes nice with the monogram.

11. I see you have 2 cards in most slots, do you find it hard to close ?

12. It's stunning! Great choice!:love:

13. Mandarin is so cheery.

14. it wasn't hard to close but it felt like its gonna get stretched so i now only put 1 card in each, the rest is in my cles.