Managed to find some good deals on my trip!

1. Just wanted to show pics of some of the deals I bought on my holidays. I bought a chocolate brown Mulberry Phoebe from Nordstrom SCP( pic 1) and a pair of Coach April sunglasses( pic 2). I also bought a brown Rafe New York Julianne Rivington( pic 3) from Corsa at the Ceasars Forum Shops. The leather is so soft and smooshy, I just couldn't put it down. I saw too many beautiful bags:girlsigh: , I only wish I had the funds to take them all home.
    DSC_00031.JPG DSC_00091.JPG DSC_0008.JPG
  2. Congrats! I especially love the Mulberry. Beautiful!!! (I've got Mulberry's Roxanne, so I'm a fellow fan!)
  3. ^Thanks cosmo!:flowers: I think Mulberry bags are very well made and I just loved the chocolate brown color, just perfect for Fall, and of course, it was on sale ... how could I resist!
  4. I love them all--you wear the bags well, congrats.
  5. Thanks naturale:flowers: ... I saw so many beautiful bags there, I was totally in awe. Our selection here is very very limited:hysteric:
  6. Great buys, congrats!
  7. Congrats, love the Mulberry!
  8. I also love the Mulberry and the dark choco color
  9. congrats!!! :yahoo: it must've been one hell of a trip :p
  10. congrats! How cute are those sunglasses!

Did you win much in Vegas?:biggrin:
  11. Thanks everyone:flowers: ... I do love my phoebe, now my roxanne has a friend.

Unfortunately, no:crybaby: ... if I did win, I probably would have spent it all on bags:graucho:
  12. Those are some great buys. It looks like you had alot of fun shopping!!
  13. You always have such cute stuff! I love how rich the leather looks on both of your bags.. and the sunglasses are TDF.. now I want to get a pair LOL!
  14. :nuts: GREAT BUYS!!! COACH glasses are really cute!:love:
  15. Fab - especially love the phoebe - its divine!!:love: