Man With 30 Kids To 11 Women Can't Afford Child Payments

1. Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146545/Man-fathered-30-kids-11-different-women-says-needs-break--child-support.html#ixzz1vNJSBwqm

2. I don't feel one bit sorry for him. Don't have children if you can't afford them.

3. How many mothers are there?! Has anyone seen the movie Idiocracy? I'm guessing this guy's not the sharpest tool in the shed to have 30 kids in 14 years.

4. Let's castrate him. It seems sensible.

5. I don't have any sympathy for him, either. But by the same token, you can't get blood from a turnip. If you sleep with a man with many other children and a minimum wage job, either use protection or don't expect any significant monetary (or emotional or time investment) support.

6. Well said.

7. ^^ I agree. I feel terrible for the kids though, with parents like this.

8. At the lesson is, for him: keep it in your pants. For the women: the pill and condoms. It takes two to tango: no jacket, no play.

9. Who was the VS woman?

ETA: NVM. They made it sound like it was some VS model. Damn DM.

10. I believe a vasectomy is in order ASAP.

11. 11 moms/30 kids... who was dumb enough to keep having sex (and kids) with him?!?!

12. Not only that but imagine all the nasties he and all those women could/do have by doing the nasty!!!

13. Not just that, who are these stupid women to have more than one child with him!!

14. Oh boo hoo. Maybe he should add the word "condom" to his vocabulary since he obviously found the 11 dumbest women in the world to sleep with.

15. This is not actually all that uncommon. I've seen 16 children/14 moms, 8 children/8 moms, etc...our tax dollars have to go somewhere, right?