Man the mini elipse is cute but is it $465 cute??

1. I kinda want this but I just can't justify it! I was suppose to get a petite elipse on my honeymoon 6 years ago, they didn't have it in stock...then I fell in love with a prada bag, wallet, etc., got that instead and husband said we'd go for the elipse next....that never happened b/c I just found others that I liked etc....but there's still a place in my heart for the elipse style so the mini would be perfect to get that out of my system......bye the way on my honeymoon the petite was only $525 so knowing that is making it difficult for me to consider the mini!

2. When you take your trip to LV to look at the Suhali line again, you need to look at the elipse. It's not my type of bag because I don't have much use for it, but if you love a bag, what's to stop you from getting it if you can afford it?

3. i had always liked this design but the price had swayed me away from it. I got over it and purchased a wapity and an Ellipse PM. Now if they were to have a baby I would be happy! from time to time I see an authentic on eBay.

On the other hand, if you truly love something you will not stop thinking about it till you purchase it!

4. It's pricey for tiny thing but if you like it go for it, the price will only get higher.

5. I guess it's just the principle, I don't think I can justify it!
    I've looked at the elipse collection a ton of times......I missed the time to buy the petite in my opinion.....and to tell you the truth, my husband liked it which is why he was going to buy it for me on our honeymoon so it's a little bit of a sentimental thing, I can't say I'm crazy about it anymore though.....when the mini was comming out I thought that would be nice to at least have something that shape, but I can't do it, maybe if it could be a little shoulder bag, but not for a wristlet type bag....I think I'll do the wapity...

6. I love the wapity.

7. It is super cute, that post of yours is actually what made me go look at this again.....I just don't know though, I have plenty of fun pouches that can fit more than that so.....It is lovely though, don't get me wrong, and there is a lot of work put into that little piece, I understand the price, but just don't think it's for me.....

8. I can totally relate to exactly what you are saying. LV makes it soooo hard to decide. LOL.

9. Yeah, it's so hard, I always feel like I need to get it if I like it b/c it's only a matter of time before the price goes up AGAIN! but then I have to calm myself down....I'm getting a reade pm and a small accessory in Hawaii, and maybe one more thing small before the end of the summer......I think I'm going to pass on this for either a wapity, another small agenda or another cles.......

10. Kristan, I am so with you on adoring the Ellipse Mini! It is the cutest little bag. I too like it much better than the wapity simply because of the shape and the fact that it is not nearly as popular. Sorry yall, I just kinda like to march to the beat of a different LV drummer. Oh, Kristan, it can totally be used as a camera case too. In fact, mine sits on my desk in my home office holding my camera.

Lola, the price for the Ellipse Mini is high... I got mine in a trade elsewhere.

I'm including another shot of my Ellipse bags:
    [​IMG]

11. Hmmm...and my camera is small enough to fit inside the mini ellipse...and I am sooooo digging your leopard chair!

12. that's why I like the mini elipse, I don't see it everywhere, I love your elipse shopper too, I always wonder why they disc. that one....the petite model elipse handbag on the hand has been faked to death at this point which has sadly turned me off of it from my original want 6 years ago.......

13. I really like the ellipse. I find it so cuute and classic. I think if you don't get it soon it will be in the back of your mind constantly.

When is the price goiing to go up again?:sad: