Man slit chihuahua's throat! Please read

1. Every dog lover out there, please read below and click on the link. We need to keep this crazy person in jail

I have just read and signed the petition: "KEEP DOG MURDER IN JAIL - GIVE HIM
    THE MAXIMUM SENTENCE"

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing
    the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are
    trying to reach 10,000 signatures - please sign here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/780667770

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family
    to sign as well.

Thank you!

2. This is horrendous!!
    I will most definately sign and forward it to everyone on my e-mail list: personal as well as business!
    Horrible, and simply grotesque.
    What a monster.:cursing:

3. I can't believe someone would do this. I live in Novato, its a real family town here. I have two chi's and don't know what I would do if this happened to me and one of my dogs. If he can do this to a little 4 pound dog, what would he do if a child walked on to his lawn. very scary. thanks in advance to anyone that signs. Our pets are a part of family and should have rights.

4. OMG! The world is so full of sick people, this is horrendous!

5. I signed. They need to keep that son of a ***** in jail and slit HIS throat!

6. Man jailed in dog killing is denied release again

A Novato man accused of slitting the throat of a 10-month-old Chihuahua told a Marin judge Tuesday that he needs to be released from jail to care for his family.

Frank Garduno, 49, appeared in Marin Superior Court to face charges of cruelty to animals and preventing or dissuading a witness from reporting a crime. He is being held in Marin County Jail in lieu of $100,000 bail.
    In a statement before the court, Garduno said Judge Faye D'Opal knew him because she heard a burglary case against him last year.
    "Other than health reasons, I never missed an appearance over a year," Garduno said. "I've never been in an altercation before in my life."
    Garduno told D'Opal that he needs to get back to work and needs to be with his wife and 13- and 16-year-old daughters.
    "My family needs my help, and I need my family," Garduno said.
    D'Opal said she remains concerned about the safety of others and denied the request to have Garduno released on his own recognizance.
    She said she read in court documents that Garduno stated he has used a gun to shoot and kill a person. At the time of his arrest, Garduno was on probation for burglary under a sentence ordered by D'Opal in March 2006. He admitted to violating the terms of his
    probation on Dec. 7, 2006, by working as a process server when his license was suspended by a court order.

Prosecutors said he worked as a process server from April to July 2006 and maintained a Web site stating he was a licensed process server.
    Garduno's neighbor, Barbara Bicknell, the owner of the dog, told police that on June 12 she had seen the dog wander toward Garduno's home on Kenwood Court. When she asked him about the dog, she said Garduno denied knowing where it was.
    She later found its body with a gash to the neck while searching the neighborhood. She said it appeared Garduno had thrown the dog over his fence into a pasture.
    Deputy District Attorney Murat Ozgur called the crime "vicious and disgusting" and said Garduno's bail should be increased by $50,000.
    Bicknell said her family is devastated. "We've been debilitated by grief," Bicknell said. "I've barely slept in a week."
    Bicknell advertised a petition on the Internet site Craigslist, urging the court to give Garduno the maximum sentence. More than 4,000 animal lovers throughout the nation have signed it.
    "Our biggest fear is him coming back to the neighborhood," Bicknell said. Garduno is due to return to court June 25.

(http://www.marinij.com/fastsearchresults/ci_6182361)

You should have thought of that before you slit an innocent little dog's throat, f:cursing:cker!

7. Eye for an eye, I feel is necessary in this case. They say killers start with animals then work up to humans. Lets not let him do that.

8. This F*CKER needs to face the stiffest penalties possible which still isn't enough, like 3 years prison if he gets that, big deal. Even if there wasn't a pattern that animal killers eventually move to human animals shouldn't make the penalty any less. I'd mutilate that nasty piece of sh*t for what he did to that puppy. It enrages me to no end when this happens since he'll never get what he truly deserves. Until the law sees these precious pets as family members, these violent offenders will get away with murder. Another detailed story:

http://www.marinij.com/ci_6136133?source=most_viewed

9. it breaks my hear to see a pic of their chi Mimi. she is the smallest little thing, I don't understand why he killed her. He better get the 3 years and $20,000 fine. How can we change the law? The sentence should be much higher then 3 years.

10. Sad to read about this. I've signed the petition.

11. thanks for signing please pass it on to other animal lovers.

12. I can't believe that sick SOB did this :cursing:!!!! I would go crazy is someone did this to one of my chi's. I hope that he gets the maximum penalty.
    I signed the petition.

13. thanks for signing

14. I signed

15. Piece of SH*T! I hope he rotts in jail!