Man gets 5 years for spiking pregnant girlfriend's milk

1. That's crazy. What if she had never found the email receipt?

Man gets 5 years for spiking pregnant girlfriend's milk

[SIZE=-1]06:00 PM EDT on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[SIZE=-1]Associated Press[/SIZE]

HAMPTON, Va. (AP) -- A man who induced his girlfriend's miscarriage by secretly drugging a glass of milk has been sentenced to five years in prison.

[​IMG] From Hampton Police
    Daniel Henry Riase

Twenty-one-year-old Daniel Riase pleaded guilty in Hampton to one count of aggravated malicious wounding leading to the involuntary termination of a woman's pregnancy and one count of adulterating a drink.
    Riase was sentenced to 35 years in prison, with all but five years suspended. He must maintain good behavior 20 years, submit a DNA sample to the state and be on supervised probation indefinitely.
    After his girlfriend decided not to have an abortion, Riase bought a drug online that typically is used to bring on labor or to cure ulcers.
    The woman originally thought the miscarriage was natural, but then she found an e-mail with a receipt for the drug purchase on Riase's computer.
    (Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
  2. OMG what a loser. I cant imagine.
  3. How horrible...what a loser.
  4. Stupid jerk! If he didnt want her gf to fall pregnant, then use a contraceptive ffs!
  5. how sad...poor woman
  6. Oh my gosh, that is awful!!!! Could he not have been jailed for murder for the unborn child. That is truly terrible.
  7. Oh wow that's terrible. I just don't understand how people like that think..
  8. :wtf: As someone who is TTC that makes me sick!!!!
  9. What a scum!!
  10. What an awful person. He should never be allowed to have sex ever again.
  11. That guy is horrible, he deserves to do more time than 5 years for that!!
  12. What a horrible thing for someone to do. He should have gotten more time for that. I'm all about the right to choose but this sounds more like pre-meditated murder.
  13. He's a monster.
  14. I agree with you.
  15. evil bastard.