Man Found Half Naked With Inflatable Doll in Iowa Public Restroom

1. CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — A man was arrested after a government agent allegedly found him in an office building restroom lying next to an inflatable, anatomically correct doll with his pants down.
    Craig S. McCullough, 47, was charged Wednesday with indecent exposure, a misdemeanor.
    The criminal complaint against McCullough says he was discovered in the public restroom by an agent for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency, which is one of the federal agencies that rents space in the Hach office building.
    McCullough was arrested, and Cedar Rapids police took him to the Linn County jail. His arraignment was scheduled later Friday, police spokeswoman Cristy Hamblin said.
    Another agency has an outstanding warrant against McCullough, but the reason for that warrant was not immediately clear, Hamblin said. He was still in jail Friday morning and it wasn't clear if he had an attorney.
    McCullough's criminal record includes a 2004 conviction for burglarizing Just For Me bridal boutique. Shortly after the burglary, police officers found McCullough in a nearby alley, carrying a mannequin wearing a bridal dress.

SOURCE:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,305502,00.html

:roflmfao:

2. :nuts: whhhat?! Why couldn't he just go home and do that? Or try to have a relationship? Hmm..sometimes I wonder how people can do the craziest things..

Wait a minute..how did he get the doll inside?!! I guess he had to blow it up first..that must have taken forever..

and..YUCK! Those dolls are creepy..I don't see how anyone can be attracted to them..:yucky:

3. Oh man, I'd love to see that guy's mug shot :lol:

4. Headline is amusing, but as you read on it's getting quite disturbing. >_<

5. ^^ I know..I didn't read the rest yet but immediately thought about who the man could be and other "disturbing" things..

6. ick...that is just gross!

7. He stole a mannequin wearing a bridal dress? I think this dude is seriously sick.

8. I wonder how hard it was for the cop to keep a straight face!

9. That guy needs a little vacation in the looney bin.

10. lol oh dear

11. What the...!!!!???? :confused1::wtf::wtf:

12. That made me giggle quite a bit LOL.

But on a serious note.. that man sounds a little disturbed in the mind.

And on the topic of inflatable dolls - what IS the appeal of those things? Does anyone remember that documentary or show they had on TV that was about real life men who were in love with an inflatable doll. I mean, seriously.. come on!

13. They never say no to sex and they don't have to buy them expensive handbags.:lol:

14. And here we have a man who clearly had way too much time on his hands.

15. Eeeeew!