DELETED

My hubby likes to have a bag...but he will not carry LV. With Cell phone, Ipod, Wallet, keys, gum/mints, and the few papers he likes to always have with him (boy's hockey schedules, etc) plus maybe a banana or whatever else he needs on any given day, he really likes it.

His requirements were almost impossible;
Can't be too big, nor too small.
Can't look like a backpack, can't look like a briefcase.
Def. can't look like a purse.
No logos or recognizable designer.

OMG, he is pickier than a women....finally I found him a Tumi, he likes it, but for the price ($450) I would have rather got him something LV.

Here is is Tumi success bag (He has the all black version):

81754_1_4

81754_1_5

The most designery my husband will get is his Jack Spade messenger bag, which I bought him. He likes it a lot though... maybe someday he'll upgrade.

I suggest a Damier Geant Messager, compagnon or Citadin depnding one what you meed to carry as they are different sizes. I also think the Damier messenger Melville or Utah Wichita are AWESOME bags ebcuase they are not to big, but not too small!

P.S OMG How AMAZING is it that we have Mr. Label Addict here now, and how wonderful that you are secure enough to join a purse forum! It's always wonderful seeing guys who love LV here!!!!! Looking forward to more posts from you!

It seems like any country but the US, is it acceptable for men to carry a bag. I think it's perfectly okay. I guess people in the US travel by car, so most men don't have to carry one. But in Japan a lot of men (pedestrians or businessmen) carry bags; LVs, GUCCIs, HERMES, etc...